Fix CenturyLink Email Issues: Fix Can't Send And Receive Email From CenturyLink?
Have you ever scratched your head wondering - Why is my Centurylink email not working? If yes then believe me you are not alone. Whenever I tell Centurylink users that simple solutions to all kinds of problems are available then I get this question - Why can't I send an email from my Centurylink account? While many others want to know how to fix CenturyLink email issues of not receiving messages. Well, in this quick helping post we are going to cover both Centurylink email issues. Either you can contact us and keep on reading this quick helping post.
Fix CenturyLink Email issues or can't send email?
Simplicity is quite evident in all the services of CenturyLink. But, all of the excitement of using CenturyLink email comes to an end when one finds that CenturyLink Email is not working. More specifically, the situation of being unable to send emails from CenturyLink's Email account can send shivers down one's spine. In such a case, if you follow these steps in the order I have laid them out for you, you should be able to fix CenturyLink email issues including the problem of being unable to send an email. Let's get started:
- Let's not forget the importance of having an uninterrupted internet connection. Poor internet connection might lead to a broad range of problems including the CenturyLink email issue. So, before everything else, check your internet connection. If you find any problem with your internet connection then take steps to fix it.
- The second troubleshooting step involves checking the POP and SMTP server settings. If you are able to log in to your CenturyLink email but can't send email then it is time to check your CenturyLink's POP and SMTP settings. Make sure that your POP settings are as mentioned below for the incoming server.
- POP: pop.centurylink.net
- Port: 995
- Security: SSL
- IMAP: Mail.centurylink.net
- Security: SSL.
- SMTP: smtp.centurylink.net
- Port 587
- Username: Your full email address
- The use of antivirus is important to protect the device and email from various cyber-attacks and digital threats. But, the sad truth is that once in a while the antivirus program might interrupt other programs installed or running on the device. With that being said, I mean, your antivirus program might interrupt CenturyLink email which further might result in various CenturyLink email issues. So, the idea here is to disable your antivirus to see whether the problem goes away or not.
- Needless to point out the benefits of VPN. Whenever it comes to protecting privacy the usefulness of VPN should not be overlooked. But, the sad truth is that VPN is also not free from frequent problems. Once in a while, VPN users appear to be suspicious due to which CenturyLink intentionally prevents the users from sending emails. Hence, experts recommend the users disable the VPN temporarily as it might fix CenturyLink email issues.
Why can't I receive an email from CenturyLink?
As in the last section, you have learned what to do if you are not able to send an email from your Centurylink, now let's move to our next important question- how to fix the emails not receiving Centurylink email errors.
Witnessing a situation when you are not able to receive an email from Centurylink can be a panic-filled nightmare for many. However, the problem of not being able to receive emails from your contacts on Centurylink is quite a rare situation. Most of the time, the Centurylink email service works perfectly. But, once in a while due to a wide range of problems, Centurylink users find themselves in a disgusting situation when they fail to receive important email messages from their family and friends. A piece of good news is that now the simple tips and tricks have been found with the help of which one can fix CenturyLink email issues.
CenturyLink Email Issues in Receiving Messages: Reasons and Solutions
- CenturyLink Email Box is Full: You might be wondering but the fact is when the Fix CenturyLink email box gets full then users stop receiving emails from their contact. So, the idea here is to make a room in your CenturyLink email inbox. More specifically, what you need to do is to just navigate through the CenturyLink email box and delete some email messages to make room for new email messages.
- Limitation on emails: Let's not forget that like many other email services, CenturyLink also comes with restrictions. As we are talking about the limitation on CenturyLink email, it is important to mention that one can send an email up to the size of 10MB. So, if you are not receiving an email from contacts on CenturyLink then the reason might be the violation of the maximum permissible sending limit. Be informed that CenturyLink lets the users send an email to a max of 50 contacts. Other intended recipients more than 50 will not be supposed to receive any email.
- Webmail and SMTP Send Limit: Be informed that CenturyLink's webmail and SMTP send limit does not allow sending messages more than 35 per hour. If you keep in mind all these parameters and restrictions and act accordingly then you will not face any kind of problems in receiving your email.