Gmail Not Working On iPhone
Gmail has become a global leader in the world of communication through emails. I am calling Gmail a global leader because it owns more than 1.5 billion satisfied users. Yes, Gmail has gone beyond the imagination by pushing the boundaries of excellence and transforming the aspects of email communication. It is for sure that Gmail has unlocked the door of success and growth for both professional and personal users. Every day millions of users take the help of Gmail services to meet their wide-ranging needs and get optimum results. But, all the days are not the same. In rare cases, sometime you may face an error. Gmail not working on iPhone is one of the most common issues that irate most of the users of the iPhone.
Gmail not working on iPhone or iPad may appear as one of the biggest turns off at first glance. But, you will be amazed to know that this issue you can solve yourself with the help of the trick I have mentioned in this troubleshooting post. Even more so, if you are facing an issue like "can't send or receive Gmail on your iPhone or iPad" this post is for you.
Steps to Fix Gmail Not Working on iPhone
According to the experts, the reason behind Gmail not working on iPhone may be so many. It may be linked with any other issue like Gmail not updating on iPhone. This issue may further result in your inability to add a Gmail account to the iPhone. Following is the solution to this irritating issue:
- Security may be the main reason behind Gmail not working on iPhone issue. Actually, whenever someone login to his/her Gmail accounts for the first time, Google takes it as a sign of threat. To save the privacy of the user, Google prevents the Gmail account from working properly.
- If you are getting an error while having the first-time login on your iPhone device, it means the issue is with security. Login to your Gmail account through the same device that you have used in the past if possible and confirm Gmail that it was you who attempted to have loge in through new device(iPhone). To validate your identity, just click on the link you got from Gmail.
- The next solution comes from CAPTCHA reset. Yes, Gmail has a unique method to solve the issue like Gmail not working on iPhone. It is also useful to troubleshoot a few numbers of other problems like Gmail temporary errors, unable to send and receive email from Gmail account and more. Click on this link to know more about and reset the CAPTCHA.
- Enabling the IMAP setting also can be massively helpful. Our experts from Gmail customer care can help you to correct the IMAP setting on your iPhone.
- If all the said suggestions did not work, don't get upset, you would better to uninstall and re-install the Gmail application on your iPhone. And again set up your Gmail account.
Tips to Set Gmail IMAP Settings for Receiving Emails
IMAP setting allows the users to check their other email on Gmail mobile application. It means, with the help of only one Gmail application you can check Yahoo, Hotmail, Hush mail and other emails on your iPhone. To get this advantage you just have to apply IMAP setting like this:
- IMAP server address should be: imap.gmail.com
- Gmail IMAP username should be: Type here your Full Gmail address.
- Gmail IMAP password: Type here your Gmail password.
- Gmail IMAP port: 993
- Gmail IMAP TLS/SSL required: yes
Now to be able to send outgoing email using Gmail the application you will have to apply the setting as mentioned below:
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: your own complete Gmail address.
- Gmail SMTP password: Your complete Gmail password.
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
- Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes.
Gmail Customer Care Number
To have technical knowledge is not mandatory to use the email services. Anybody with only basic knowledge can get the huge benefits of Gmail accounts. Knowledge and technical expertise come into play when a problem occurs on the Gmail account. But, you don't need to worry at all because a group of dedicated people is always available 24*7 to help you with any kind of issue. Call our Gmail customer care number to find a free and long-lasting solution. Let the certified professionals from Gmail customer service handle the situation if you left with no option. All you have to do is just call our Gmail customer service toll free number.