How to create a Gmail Account? Have Multiple Gmail Accounts
Gmail is one of the largest and legendary email service providers in the world. And the second amazing factor that makes Gmail not only effective but also better than others is the fact that it is owned and run by Google. Yes, it means, one Gmail account can expose you to the long trail of the benefits. You will be amazed to know that the advantages of a large number of Google services like YouTube, Google Play, Google Drive, Google Adsense, and more; everything will be available in your hand.
Furthermore, honesty & transparency in digital services, best practices to safeguard the privacy of users, and full proof of security to the Gmail account are some major benefits of the Gmail customer service. If you don't have a Gmail account, it is not too late to create a Gmail account. We invite you to read the simple and short process about how to create a Gmail account. Find below the main three topics to understand everything about Gmail account creation.
- Simple steps to create a Gmail account.
- Can I have two accounts on Gmail?
- How to create a second Gmail address?
Simple steps to create a Gmail account
To create a Gmail account is really a matter of minutes. With the help of the simple steps you quickly, simply, and easily create a brand new free Gmail account. Otherwise, call our innovative and brilliant Gmail customer service.
- Open the Gmail.com website.
- Click on Sign up or create a new account.
- Now enter your first name and last name in the field.
- Now type your brand new Gmail address. Take a minute to think about the Gmail address because once you made it, you will not be able to modify it.
- Here comes a very important step to create a strong and unique password. For better security of your Gmail account, involve at least one capital letter along with small letters, numerical numbers, and special characters.
- Re-type the same password. Don't make any mistakes in typing the same password for the second time.
- The next option you will get here is to turn on the two-step authentication. For a safer sign, you can enable it.
- Now here you must verify your contact number for hassle-free sign in. However, if you wish, you can skip this option.
- For Gmail password recovery you can add your alternate email address and get it to verify it.
- Complete the signup process by entering the date of birth and gender.
- Here comes the last step; read the terms of services of Gmail and click on I agree.
Can I have two accounts on Gmail?
Yes, if you are thinking to create two Gmail account, you will be glad to know that you can create two or more Gmail account. For more information about the limit to make the maximum Gmail account, you can call the Gmail customer service.
Also Read: How to stop spam in Gmail?
How to create a second Gmail address?
It is a very good idea to create or add one more Gmail account. It is awesome If you are thinking to create a second Gmail account. Read below the simple steps to create the second Gmail account.
- Launch the Gmail.com website on your computer.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now select your profile option which you can find at the far right corner.
- Now on the left side, click on the add account.
- Again sign on to your Gmail account and proceed with choosing next.
- In blank fields type your complete name in the respective columns.
- In the next available space type your password and confirm it by re-typing.
- If required, you can mention gender, date of birth, and phone number for better results. Don't forget to accept the terms and conditions of Gmail.
Note: In the process, if you witness any kind of issue, feel free to get in touch with the hardcore professionals of the Gmail customer service.