How to Delete Gmail Account
Founded in 2004 Gmail is counted amongst the top rated names in the list of email service providers in the world. Since the inception, Gmail always has been following users’ centric approach. Gmail believe in giving optimum services in the most simplified way. From signing up for a brand new Gmail account to sending and receiving email everything on Gmail is quite simple. In fact, you can delete Gmail account as well effortlessly. Yes, you read it right; amazingly in just a few simple clicks you can delete Gmail account of yours.
At this point in time, it is quite normal to think about to delete Gmail account. The reason behind deactivating Gmail account may be many. Some people want to delete Gmail account because they just want to get rid of that weird looking Gmail address. While some other people desire to delete Gmail account because they have multiple Gmail accounts. Whatever may be the reason but the good news is that you can always delete Gmail account of yours in just a matter of a few minutes. If you are sure about deleting your Gmail account permanently this post is dedicated to you. Find the focused and certified way to delete Gmail account.
Step by step method to delete Gmail Account
In the process of disabling Gmail account permanently, Gmail gives you a reason to feel pleased. And the reason is that you can remove your Gmail account without losing access to other important Google account. It means, with the help of alternative Gmail Id you will be able to enjoy the benefits of Google Drive, YouTube, Google Calendar, Google Play, Google Maps and more. So, here is the genuine and what to do process to delete Gmail account.
- First step is to login to your Gmail account with Id and password.
- Take cursor to the 9-dotted icon which is actually a menu as well as Google Apps option.
- Now select account from the drop down menu. It will take you to the new window.
- Check out the account preferences window and select delete products option.
- Here for one more time Gmail will ask you to enter the password for your email.
- This is a very important step of the Gmail account removal process. Here on this page you will have an option to download your data.
- You must click on save data option to download the data if you have not created any back up so far.
- Type your alternate email address. Make sure that you don't enter your another Gmail ID.
- Only type that email address which is active and you have access to that.
- Click on send verification email and login to that alternative email address.
- The verification email will have a Gmail account removal link.
- Enter password for one more time if Gmail asked you.
- Now finally click on "Delete Gmail" & click on done to complete the process.
- Be informed that you may have to take assistance of the administrator of the account if your Gmail account is created by your company, school or any other authority.
How to Recover Deleted Gmail Account
Someone has truly quoted "To make error is human nature". Google also acknowledges this quote. Therefore Gmail lets the user to recover their deleted Gmail accounts. Yes, you can stop growing disappointed if you have deleted your Gmail account because in just a few simple clicks you can recover recently disabled Gmail accounts.
- Type and enter the official Gmail account recovery address on your system browser: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.
- Now login to your expired Gmail account with the same Gmail address and password.
- To confirm the ownership and your identity Gmail will ask some questions.
- Give answer to the asked question.
- Once you get access to your deleted Gmail account, take a minute to change the password.
- Note that you can't continue with the old password.
- To change the password, select the setting option from right side corner of the screen.
- Now choose account and import option from the horizontal toolbar.
- Select the first option that is change password.
- Make sure that you create and set up a unique as well as strong password.
- If you have any trouble, just call our Gmail customer service number and let the Gmail experts help you.
Gmail Customer Care Number
Gmail customer care is renowned and reputable customer care center. To help the Gmail users with the wide ranging issues like Gmail password recovery and to offer full proof security, Gmail customer service works 24*7. You can always call to Gmail customer care to get the free and optimum solutions.