How to Recover Hotmail Forgotten Password
Among so many email service providers, there are only a few who are trusted and reputable at the global level. On the basis of higher customer satisfaction, we can consider Hotmail as one of the top quality email service providers. Hotmail is best because it is led by Microsoft. Hence, as being a part of industry specialists and experts like Microsoft, Hotmail is destined to be fast, safe and secure. Not only sending and receiving but also the password recovery process is quite simple. As you are reading this post the chances are high that you want to know how to recover Hotmail forgotten password.
I know how it feels when we have to send an urgent email but at the last moment, we found that the password is no more store in our memories. Hotmail knows that due to wide-ranging factors, anyone can lose or forgot his/her Hotmail account. Therefore, just to make sure any user never feels huge trouble, Hotmail has put a simple and short procedure to recover Hotmail forgotten password. In this post, I am going to explain the process to reset your lost and forgotten password. However, if you are in urgent need and can't spend time on manual troubleshooting, you better to call our Hotmail forgotten password helpline number.
Steps to Recover Hotmail Forgotten Password
Recover lost or forgotten Hotmail password is just a matter of two minutes. Probably, you have made your own efforts but might not have been successful to get the solution. If this is the case with you, here is a tested and proven solution to reset the Hotmail forgotten password on PC.
- The first step begins with opening the site of Hotmail. Type and enter https://outlook.live.com/ on your PC. Be informed that Hotmail is a part of the outlook that's why you have to go through the website of Outlook.
- Now select the sign in tab from the right corner of the screen.
- Right here comes a new login window. Type your Hotmail password in the field and click next.
- You must select either “I can't access account" or forgot the password.
- The next display will let you select any reason for the trouble. Select “I forgot my password\". And click next.
- Enter your complete Hotmail email address inside the box.
- In the next field enter the Captcha code for verification. And Click on the next tab.
- Through this new window, Microsoft will let you choose any option to recover Hotmail forgotten password.
- You can choose either a recover email address or registered phone number to recover the lost and missing Hotmail password.
- Before choosing an option, make sure you do have access to the chosen option and then click on next.
- The purpose of choosing an email or phone number is to make sure that you are a genuine user of this email address.
- To confirm you genuinely, Outlook will send you a code through email or phone number.
- Get the code and enter it in the given field. And click on the use of the recovery code tab.
- After successful verification, you will get a new window where you will have to type a new Hotmail password.
- Smile, as you have successfully recovered the lost or forgotten Hotmail password.
Hotmail Forgotten password helpline number
Sometimes things just don't appear as they seem to be. Similarly, if the above-mentioned method failed to help you to recover Hotmail forgotten password, you can call to get assistance from Hotmail customer service. With the help of certified engineers, you can get the recovery link for Hotmail Forgotten password. And reset the Hotmail forgotten password in just a few seconds.