How to send money from Google Pay to Bank Account
"Google Pay" as the name suggests it is owned by Google. However, it is a few years old mobile application for money transfer. But, it has gained huge popularity in a short period of time. Google Pay is simple to use, safe and secure due to which it gained a huge database of happy and satisfied customers. As Google Pay is only four years old company, Founded on 11 September 2015, it is quite possible that you may not be aware of the Google Pay. This post aims to let everyone know some of the most commendable features of Google Pay. Reading this comprehensive post will help you to know how to send money from Google Pay to bank account and more.
Before I tell you how to send money from Google Pay to bank account, it is better to take a minute to understand some basic information about Google Pay. Take a look at the below-mentioned topics that I will be explaining.
- What is Google Pay?
- How to add a bank account to Google Pay?
- How to send money from Google Pay to Bank account?
What is Google Pay?
Likewise the other mobile-based application for money transfer, Google Pay is popular for online money transfer around the world. This is the most innovative and smart digital application. It is used and trusted by millions of people. What makes Google Pay better than others is that it lets the user make the payments for bills and shopping. It is totally free to install and use. Google Pay is a widely accepted and certified application. Furthermore, users can purchase anything online and make payments with their Google Pay account. In just a few simple clicks you can send add your bank account to Google Pay and get the maximum benefits of Google Pay. Upon successful attachment of the bank account to Google Pay, you can apply for the loan as well. For more information about applying for a loan, you can consult with Google Pay customer care.
How to Add a Bank Account to Google Pay?
Only after adding the bank account to Google Pay, you send money from Google Pay to bank account. So, read and learn how to add a bank account to Google Pay.
- Open Google Pay on your phone.
- Now select the bank account from the left and right corner.
- Here comes a new window to add a bank account.
- Press on Add bank account and select the relevant issue from the drop-down menu.
- Search and find the name of your bank. If you don't find bank name the list, feel free to consult with our Google Pay experts.
- Select the bank and enter the account number.
- Similarly, you can add the debit card and credit card to your Google Pay.
- To complete the verification procedure you may require adding any government approved identity proof documents.
Note: Before you add a bank account to Google Pay make sure that you are using the latest version of Google Pay. If you are using an old version of Google Pay call to our Google Pay customer care department to get the link for the most updated version of smart Google Pay.
How to Send Money From Google Pay To Bank account?
You will be glad to know that any Google Pay users can send money from Google Pays to a bank account in just a couple of seconds. If you are already a verified user of Google Pay and have attached a bank account to the Google Pay, you just simply can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Google pay on your phone.
- As soon as you open up the application on your phone, select Bank transfer from the screen.
- Here comes a new window where you need to enter the account details of the receiver like bank account number, account type, IFSC code and name of the recipient.
- Now select the bank name and branch address of the bank.
- Tap on continue.
- Here comes a very important moment to enter the amount that you want to send it.
- Now you can enter one word or one-line description of the transaction. So, you can remember what is it about in the future.
- Tap on proceed to pay if you are sure to send money from Google Play to the bank account.
- To complete the sending process you may require entering the UPI code for verification purposes.
- Transaction on Google Pay usually happens in a few numbers of seconds. Upon the successful transaction, you will get a confirmation email and message from your band and Google Pay as well.
- Congrats, you are done with the process of how to send money from Google Pay to the bank account.
Note: Always keep in mind that you must not share your OTP and UPI code with anyone else. If you noticed some invalid transactions on your Google Pay you can ask for help from our Google Pay customer care.