How to Solve AOL Unused Error 418
Email services are famous for their speed, reliability, and security. There are so many email service providers in the world. Some email service providers have been successful to gain a reputable image at the global level. Among all the top-rated email service providers, AOL comes first. People love AOL because of its hassle-free and fast email services. AOL constantly keeps looking for opportunities to improve its email service and features. After a long renovation and development work, AOL has overcome wide-ranging issues. But, reportedly, on some occasions, users have reported having found AOL unused Error 418. This error has got the momentum in recent times. Likewise the other common errors, this trouble may appear on mobile as well as a computer device. The victim of this problem can't use his AOL account to send and receive email until and unless it gets resolved.
Are you looking forward to getting the solution to the AOL unused error 418? Do you need experts to help to address this AOL error? If yes, kindly note that our highly educated and certified IT engineers are ready to help you. I recommend you not to take the risk with your AOL email account. Just immediately call our USA based AOL customer service department. That's not all, if you wish, you can just follow the tips and tricks that I have listed out further down in this post.
What is AOL Unused Error 418?
Before you jump into the method to fix AOL error 418, it is important to understand the nature of this issue. As you know a lot of stored things are always keep working in the background of the system regardless of what exactly the user is doing on the system. When any stored file, tool or bug confront with the AOL email application, unused error 418 develops. As a result of this AOL unused error, the user can neither create nor send an email from his/her account.
Steps to Fix AOL Unused Error 418?
Technical experts of the AOL customer service can resolve AOL unused error 418 in just two minutes. Without devoting your energy and time, you can get assistance and enjoy the maximum benefits of the AOL mail account. However, there are some recommendations that you can consider to fix AOL unused error 418. So, let's just walk through the troubleshooting tips and tricks.
- The first step is to close all the tabs, software and applications.
- Click on the start tab and scroll up to find them all the programs tab.
- Now carefully look for the Internet Explorer tab.
- Here comes an option of tools. Click on the tools and proceed with choosing internet options.
- On this page, you will get a general tab under which you can see browsing history.
- To solve the issue you have to remove all the stored data in your browser. Click on delete.
- For better results, you must select cookies, website data, temporary files, and history.
- Now click on delete for one more time and complete the process with selecting an ok tab.
- In case if you are using Google Chrome, you must delete the stored history of your browser.
- Click on the three-dotted vertical line from the right and top corner of the Google Chrome screen.
- Now click on history available at the right and topside of the screen, click on clear browsing data.
- Now click on clear data to clean the whole data off the browser.
- Here the process comes to an end and you can restart enjoying the benefits of the AOL mail account.
24*7 AOL Customer Service Available
I am fully sure that the above-mentioned tips and tricks will come as a great help for everyone. But, by any matter of chance if AOL unused error 418 still remains on your account, don't grow apprehensive. Let the experts of AOL customer support help you. Not only this particular error, if you are facing any other issue like the AOL password recovery or more, but you can also have a free consultation with our hardcore professionals.