How to Upload a Video to YouTube
Founded on 14 February 2005 YouTube is the world's biggest social media platform. It offers huge collections of videos of various kinds in extremely simple ways. YouTube lets everyone get access to amazing videos in many formats like 3GP, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG, and HD. In recent years, millions of people have been immensely benefited from YouTube. People across the world use YouTube to find the solution to wide-ranging problems, browse music, TV shows, sports, and learning new things. Surprisingly, on YouTube, videos are available almost on every topic. YouTube is significantly popular among students, professionals, and youth from all walks of lives. Additionally, what makes YouTube a choice of millions is its effortless accessibility at a global level. You will be amazed to know that, in recent years, YouTube has grown as an excellent way to make easy money. As being an excellent service provider constantly for many years, YouTube's popularity is on the rise at a record level. Realizing the pool of possibilities that YouTube offers every day, new users in large numbers start their journey with YouTube. The fact of the matter is that several hundred million people have accepted YouTube as a full time profession. And many millions of people have embraced YouTube as a part-time profession. If you want to take your career to a whole new level, YouTube could be proved as a godsend opportunity for you. You might have heard a lot about those people who earn fat money by creating a YouTube channel and uploading video to YouTube. As you are reading this post the chances are high that you want to know how to upload a video to YouTube? If this is the case with you, you will be glad to know that you are at an ideal place to learn how to post a video on YouTube.
Simple Steps to Upload a video to YouTube
Uploading a video to YouTube is extremely simple, but new users or YouTubers generally end with trapping in problems due to a lack of knowledge. So, it is important to follow only the right steps and legitimate ways to upload video to YouTube. The following are the proven ways to upload a video to YouTube.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Select the upload option (upward arrow) from the top and right side corner.
- From the privacy option on the screen, you can apply the privacy settings. If you want to let out your work in the form of video to everyone, you must select the public. Otherwise, you can select private to keep access to yourself or select unlisted to restrict the number of viewers.
- After the successful uploading, here comes the option to write title, description, tags, and translation.
- On the same page, you will get an option to impose an advanced setting. With the help of an advanced setting option, you can set age restriction, language, category, sort, and disable comments.
- Click on post to complete the uploading of the video.
Alerts: YouTube strictly follows the rules and regulations. Copyright violation may cause you huge trouble.Therefore, you must have to take care of the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Always create and upload the original video to YouTube.
- Make sure you don't include the copyrighted images in your video.
- Music adds value to the quality of the video. It helps the viewers to keep watching the video until the end. But, be careful while adding music to your video. Abstain from using the music in unlawful way.
- Don't post such videos that spread hate and hurt the sentiments of anyone.
- To know more about copyright infringement, contact us and stay safe all the time for a successful YouTube career.
Note: Before finally uploading the video, make sure that you write the meaningful description of the video, attractive title and enter the relevant tags. For more information, feel free to call our YouTube customer support.
24 Hrs YouTube Customer Service
Millions of people trust on YouTube. Behind being the choice of millions, large credit goes to the YouTube customer service. As you know that the nature of digital services always has been subject to enormous ifs and buts. Similarly, YouTube is also not error-free. Video uploading failure, slow uploading of video to YouTube, an issue with setting, poor quality of videos are some of the most common and familiar issues. But, you will be glad to know that we have solutions to all such and more complicated problems. Our IT professionals and experts have unmatched skills to deal with every problem. In case of getting any issue, feel free to call our certified YouTube customer service department. We are known for our fast and free solution.