Save Gmail Attachments to Google Drive
Gmail popularity has touched the height of the sky at the global level. As a result of being a fast, free and safest email service provider, Gmail's reputation is on the rise in the world. People from the entire world love Gmail because it gives a high level of flexibility. With the help of some cutting edge feature of Gmail, handling and organizing all emails is quite simple like never before. As being a part of Google, Gmail's usefulness has increased by many times more. With the help of one Gmail account, you can attract wide-ranging benefits. Among so many amazing products and services of Google, one is Google drive. And the good news is that you can save Gmail attachments to Google drive in just a few seconds.
It means you can say goodbye to all odds that come with the need of saving the attachment in a safe place. In a short period of time Google Drive has emerged as an optimum place for storing the data in the form of images, videos, PDF and in other formats. If you are paying for cloud storage, stop paying it anymore because Google Drive is free for everyone. All you need to do have just a valid Gmail address. Through this post, I am going to explain to you the simplest way to save Gmail attachments to Google Drive.
How to Save Gmail Attachments To Google Drive?
However, Google Drive is free but it comes with one restriction. And that restriction is called limitation. On Google Drive, you can save only file of up to 15 GB so far. If you want to save data more than 15 GB, you can consult with the professionals of Google Drive customer care. Meanwhile, the following is the method to save all Gmail attachments to Google Drive:
- Login to your Gmail account on the computer with your Id and password.
- The second step is to find the email whose attachment you want to save to Google Drive.
- Open up the desired email and take your cursor on the attachment and click on Save to Drive option.
- Now in just a flash, your document will be saved to your Google Drive. You can always access your saved file and use it as per the requirement.
- Congrats as you have learned how to attach Gmail attachments to Google Drive.
Note: If a situation arises when you fail to attach the file or download due to an unknown reason, it means your issue needs the attention of the experts of Gmail customer service. Call immediately before it is too late and get the solution on time.
How to Attach Google Drive Files to Gmail?
A lot of occasions will appear when you need to attach a file from your Google Drive to your Gmail. I am more than happy to tell you that in just a few seconds you can attach any file from your Google Drive to your Gmail. Below is the step by step procedure:
- After login to Gmail account, select the compose tab from the left side of the screen.
- Now glance through the toolbar which lies at the lower side of the email window.
- Select the Google Drive icon which resembles the shape of a triangle.
- Here comes a new window with the display of the documents.
- If you can't see the file of your interest to attach, type its name in the search bar and enter to search it.
- Select the file and click on insert.
- Similarly, you can select other files as well if you wish.
- Type the email address of the receiver, subject, and message before sending the email.
- Once do check to make sure everything is fine and then press send.
Note: As of now on Gmail, attachment of more than 25MB is not possible. So, make sure you don't surpass the limit. For more information or any help call the Gmail customer service.
Google Drive Customer Care Number
Hopefully, all the above-mentioned information you will find very helpful about saving Gmail attachments to Google Drive. If any doubt is left in your mind, our experts are available 24*7 for your assistance. All the professionals of Google Drive Customer Care are eager to listen to your issue to give you quality services within your comfort zone.