Simple Steps To Fix AOL Desktop Error Code 100
AOL is largely famous for its fast, secure and effective email services. AOL email services are trusted and used by people at the global level. AOL desktop is another best in class product and service which people love after its email services. With the help of AOL Desktop, users can send an email, chat, browse the internet to play games and do a lot of things that may not be possible on any other integrated software. All-round quality entertainment is for sure with AOL Desktop Gold Software. But, your all-round fun and entertainment may get into hot weather once you get the AOL Desktop error code 100. However, the satisfaction rate of the customer is very high with AOL Desktop services. But, recently, a few numbers of cases have arisen when the users said to have found AOL Desktop error code 100.
As you are reading this helping post, the chances are high that you are also passing through this AOL error. I know how much you hate this AOL window error as you can't send an email and browse the internet. But, don't be upset in this blog I will let you know how to resolve this AOL Desktop issue.
What is AOL Error 100?
Experts have termed this error as a Windows error code. It means the root cause of this AOL error lies in the device interface and manager. Hence, some people call it a device error code. This Desktop problem most often results from the presence of any fault in the installed drivers error. Installation of any wrong driver is another most common reason why such AOL device error code 100 rises. This device manager error prevents the operating system to work in harmony with installed drivers. Due to which AOL Desktop stops working properly.
But, there could be some other reasons for this AOL compatibility problem. An issue with the BIOS of the device. Below are some consequences of this error:
- AOL Desktop Icon not responding.
- Poor performance and slow functioning of this device.
- Getting a blue screen or BSOD error on the device's screen.
- Auto opening and closing of the program.
- Missing desktop icon from AOL Desktop
- Fail to update the program.
- Can't log in on the AOL Desktop application.
Note: There may be a few numbers of the sign of the presence of AOL Desktop Error code 100. For more information, you can call our AOL technical helpline number.
How to Fix AOL Error code 100?
There could be a wide-ranging adverse effect of the AOL Desktop problem. But, its solution is not that difficult. You can solve login, updating, icon, poor performance and other AOL Desktop related issues with the help of the below mentioned steps.
- The first step is to check whether you are using an updated window or not. To make sure it goes to the Window Task Manager and then the service tab. The next step is to click on the "Services". Now scroll down to find the Window Updates tab. Click on it to check and update your Window. As soon as you update the Window, all issues related to drivers and device manager will get resolved.
- Turning off the antivirus and firewall protection may help you to fix the AOL Desktop error. After turning off the security program, once run your AOL Desktop program. Check if the issue gets resolved or not. By the way, don't forget to re-enable your Firewall and antivirus program.
AOL Desktop Gold Support
All the above-mentioned tips and tricks will help you to fix the AOL Desktop error code 100. But, if you did not get the solution with the help of the above-mentioned steps, don't grow anxious. The solution to any AOL Desktop related issue is just one call away. Let the experts of AOL Desktop support help you. Not only this; if you any other AOL Desktop related problem, you can get a free and effective solution.